Friday, June 25, 2010

New Experiences

Ok, what do I do now? I think I will write and continue to figure out how to set this up later. I feel I should be able to write this like I would in a diary, but then again people are going to read it so maybe not quite like that. But I don't want to write this just to make you laugh and be about what I want you to think about me, so I feel it does need to be honest and what is on my heart at the time. If you get tired of reading this boring stuff, I understand.

My mom is 71 years old today. She is the best mother in the world, and no, she can't see this so I can be honest about it. I do get upset at her sometimes, but just don't know how I would make it without her and hope I don't have to find that for a very long time!

I mowed the yard and the neighbors yard, I can only do this because I have a riding mower, I had to quit pushing a mower years ago because of my back. It was still so very hot out there and I even did it several hours earlier than I usually do.

I hope to make these more enjoyable has I get used to doing this. But for now, I feel I need a nap and maybe later I can work on this again and add a picture or two of the cutest grandkids in the world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment